Re: Homebuilt NAS: System Drive Filesystem?

On 22/8/20 6:49 pm, David Christensen wrote:
SanDisk 128GB High Endurance Video microSDXC Card

This came up well in a couple of reviews I read yesterday afternoon.

The specific summaries:
After 30+ hours of research and testing, our top choice is the 64GB Samsung Pro Endurance. It has the best durability and value of endurance-focused cards and carries a 3-year warranty.

For 128GB+ cards on a budget, the Samsung EVO Plus, EVO Select and Sandisk Ultra A1 cards are good choices. While cheaper than our endurance pick, they lack a warranty and will likely fail earlier.

Sadly the reviews aren't coming up when I search my history in firefox. Only the outlets

It's encouraging to see some real world experience.

I'll try to remember to report the details of the system sdcard in my Pi next time I have it (the Pi) out of hiding. It is at least 4years old of 24x7 use, mostly dragging files on to back up (usb connected) spinning disks.

--
Keith Bainbridge

keith.bainbridge.3216@gmx.com
         Please note new address