Re: Encrypt files on Linux, decrypt on Windows

Am Freitag, 21. August 2020, 19:46:13 CEST schrieb local10:
Don't know, how stupid the user is. Try to use a selfexttracting form, like
blapacked.exe. I suppose, to make a double click on this file, he will most
likely be able to manage.

Installing software, huh, much too hard for most windows guys....

Best

Hans