Re: Debian 10.3

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020, 4:57 PM Bob Price <norman72@charter.net> wrote:
    I did not
like the idea that the icons were hidden and some hard to get to. So I
waited until 10.5 came out and went to that with the same problems. I
hated it.

The user interface that you choose to use with debian can be one of several. It sounds like you dislike the default. Try a different one. Or if you're feeling adventurous, try configuring the one you have to be how you like.

I went back to my 10.3 dvd installer after I formatted my HD,
but it ......
Please help me.

Thank you.

Bob Price