Re: Systemd leaves uninterruptible processes

On Sb, 01 aug 20, 21:38:50, Mart van de Wege wrote:
> Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> writes:
>
> >> I tried googling, but unfortunately the terms I can come up with only
> >> give generic information. How can I find out why these processes keep
> >> hanging?
> >
> > Which processes would that be?
>
> Ah, those would be '/lib/systemd/systemd-user-runtime-dir stop <UID>'

There still very little information to even try to guess what's going
on.

It would help if you explained exactly what this system is doing / meant
for, how did you install it, what changes you did to the default
configuration, what commands are you running, as well as copy-pasting
the output, etc.

Kind regards,
Andrei