Re: [OT] Requesting feedback for VPS/Cloud for email (MX) server?

On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 07:25:42 -0400
Carl Fink <carlf@panix.com> wrote:

> I have never heard that. Many home ISPs block those ports, but VPS
> providers generally are serving a business market. My own VPS is
> with RimuHosting (https://rimuhosting.com) and they block no ports.
> The most economical one I have heard of
> (https://nosupportlinuxhosting.com/) certainly does not, and you will
> find it hard to beat the price.

"No Support Linux Hosting" only offers web hosting, not VPSs, so port
blocking isn't applicable. For VPS hosting, they send you to their
"sister company" "No Support VPS Hosting", whose price ($15 per month)
is hardly rock-bottom (Digital Ocean starts at $5 per month):

http://www.nosupportlinuxhosting.com/VPSHosting.html
http://nosupportvpshosting.com/index.php

Celejar