Tomas has a signature which isn't a .sig

tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 08:55:22AM +0300, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> > On Jo, 30 iul 20, 17:13:18, Brad Rogers wrote:
> > > On Thu, 30 Jul 2020 17:58:10 +0200
> > > <tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello tomas@tuxteam.de,
> > >
> > > *PLEASE* fix your sig separator.
> >
> > What difference does it make for a signature like his ("-- t")?
>
> (Thanks, Andrei :-)
>
> And to the OP...
>
> I know, I know. My signature is minimalistic: officially there SHOULD
> be a newline after the space after the dash after the --uh-- dash.
>
> -- t

Tomas --

[Hey everybody, stand back, I'm going to try something new.]

Would you please consider changing your customary signoff to include an
extra space or other character in the first two columns?

 -- t       # Looks nice, almost the same
- - t       # A little weird, but very distinctive
++t         # That looks like it could be a classic
==t         # Implies that you are your message
+=t         # The joke gets weirder
..t         # Maybe three would be better?
...t        # Too much trouble
t           # Authoritative, but not self-important
[t]         # A stamp of approval, like a chop
't          # LISP is back

It is apparently driving some people crazy because their MUAs
are slightly broken.

If not, well, I certainly understand.

-dsr-

--