Re: BIOS time fine, Linux/Debian's isn't! ...

 OK, I will studz and try the manz options you have explain to me.

> Your posts are sometimes nearly... whimsical.

 Many of you have tell me such things, "you should know that ... "
"why do you even ask if it is so easz to find the answer on the
Internet?" ...

 Posts are not "whimsical" per se, what makes it so if the impedance
in the assumptions framed by your background and someone else s
conditions/reality. Like right now i have to type using two keyboards

 I am in Germany right now living in a half way house without access
to the Internet ... (you donät want to know more ;-))

 Also, the kinds of problems I work on (corpora research of free text)
are kind of demanding, zou cant "solve" such problems nicely with OOP
and such paradigms, because zou cant model text with DAGs .

 lbrtchx