Re: Slic3r --gui won't run

On Lu, 20 iul 20, 09:01:17, Greg Wooledge wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 08:38:22PM +0300, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> > The easiest way to find all installed packages from backports is to run
> >
> >     aptitude search '?narrow(?installed,?archive(backports))'
>
> Actually, the *easiest* way to find all packages from backports
> is to run
>
> dpkg -l | grep 'bpo[0-9]'

I apologize for the poor choice of words, especially since the use of
'?narrow' is not necessarily the obvious choice (it certainly wasn't for
me when I learned about it).

'apt-show-versions' is another possible method, though it is yet another
package to install and I'm not sure how informative it is about packages
that are not part of a repository known to APT.

Kind regards,
Andrei