Setup sound for zoom conferencing

Installed Alsa, asound

OS Debian 10

Hi all,

I have standard alsa sound installed in my system and it works fine for most things. Recently I started using Zoom, have installed a Logitech C920 webcam with stereo microphones and a Sennheiser HD4.50BTNC headphones with stereo microphones. I now have a conflict between the mic inputs from the two devices. The bluetooth connections is through a dongle plugged into one of my usb ports. The Logitech also plugs into one of my usb ports.

I want to use the mics from the HD4.50 and shut down the mics on the Logitech. I also want to shut down the speaker bar on my monitor and just use the headphones. How do I do this.

Another want is to have a graphic equalizer in the chain. I can't seem to find any software that would do this.

All help will be sincerely appreciated.

Gary R.