Re: psu or firmware?

On 18/07/2020 21:42, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
On Saturday, July 18, 2020 04:21:31 PM Graham Seaman wrote:
Where did you find them? All I can find on ebay or elsewhere is AC
adapters (I'm searching on 'dell vostro 1520 psu' or 'dell vostro 1520
power supply', but all the results returned are for adapters, not power
supplies - even when the description says 'power supply' the photo shows
an adapter).
Google for Dell vostro 1520 battery

Of course, don't know why I was being so dumb. Somehow I seem to have imagined my laptop was a desktop...

Thanks

Graham