Re: On Subject drift [was: How long will this take?]

Hi,

27 juin 2020 à 10:51 de tomas@tuxteam.de:

People can try to find any justification they want, "How long will this take?" was not a "meaningful, specific subject header" either (see http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#bespecific that has been recommended multiple times on this list).

> As to why they merit different treatment -- I don't know. I don't
> think so. Human behaviour is messy, more so in big groups.

I think this is definitely the real reason ;)

Best regards,
l0f4r0