Debian hangs (PREEMPT RT?)

Dear all,

I'm running Debian 10 with the recent updates using a RT Kernel to run a Machine using Linuxcnc. I face the problem that Debian "hangs" i.e. becomes completely unresponsive. This includes Keyboard, Mouse and also the SysReq + REISUB does no longer work. The system does not really "crash" i.e. I keep seeing X. Usually X and keyboard freeze a bit before the mouse pointer also stops to move.
I have the feeling that this only occurs when there is a realtime task running but I cannot say that for sure.

Not sure if pastebins are appreciated here:
Output of dmesg: https://pastebin.com/zgh6Cw84
Xorg.0.log:https://pastebin.com/eNJCLTWf
/var/log/messages https://pastebin.com/EbJh4qYY

I did spot anything obvious in the logs

This PC was used for a couple of years for Machine control running a Realtime Kernel on Debian 7

I'm a bit clueless at this point and would appreciate hints what to check for.

Thanks,
Malte

--
Robert Hirsch und Malte Schmidt