Resolved (at least the sound) Re: Zoom client for Linux (was: Re: Advice on encrypted filesystem)

On Thursday, June 25, 2020 10:14:50 AM rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
> Can you give me any clues about how you told it which audio device to use
> (and which you told it to use)?

Ahh, I found the settings screen and switched the audio (to "Built In Analog
Audio Stereo") and tested it -- it works.

(I believe there is a test meeting somewhere, I want to try connecting to that
to make sure things are working, and then I want to change my screen name --
I'm guessing I'll figure those out.