Re: Reminder about the Debian Code of Conduct

On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 Pierre-Elliott Bécue wrote:
Le jeudi 25 juin 2020 à 09:42:44+0000, davidson a écrit :
On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 deloptes wrote:
davidson wrote:

On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 Pierre-Elliott Bécue wrote:
Dear users,

In the past days we saw multiple emails discussing about non
Debian-related things and infringing the Code of Conduct[0] of the
Project in the same time.

Oh, crap. I think I know what this is about. Sorry everybody.

Sorry but I do not understand - can you explain the context?

/me reluctantly drops out of satirical mode

I cannot.

What is the reason, which thread?
                        ^^^^^ ^^^^^^

Perhaps OP can solve this mystery for us.

The fact that my email is not in reply to a specific message is
intentional and is done to avoid fingerpointing.

And OP specified no thread(s).

And OP specified no debian listserv(s).

Were those omissions also intentional?

You, being horrified about the authoritarism a Code of Conduct and
potential moderation seems to represent, should be delighted that no
scapegoat was designated.

I concede you make a good point here. And I would like to congratulate
you for making it, without my sincerity appearing to be sarcasm.

And then I would tell you, "I am indeed relieved that Community Team
has not tossed anyone into the maw of the volcano."

Yet, although some may try and play naive, I'm pretty sure the
concerned people know who they are and what my email is referring
about, and that seems quite enough to me.

Broadcast means, allegedly unicast ends. This intrigues me.

Bests,

We sit across a picnic table from one another, in cool shade near a
brook by a meadow, which is uncharacteristically (but happily) empty
of mosquitoes. Refreshment is on the table. We are content. We are in
a jolly mood. Chuckling at one another. You crack a good joke and make
me spill my beer. A gentle breeze passes.

--
What do you want to take off? [hrzF or ?*] F
You were wearing a +0 robe.  The frost giant turns to flee.