Re: Newbie

On 25-06-2020 20:05, davidson wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 Weaver wrote:
>> On 26-06-2020 07:26, Arun Mathai wrote:
>>> Hello Guys,
>>>
>>> I am a total newbie for debian.
>>>
>>> I have some technical difficulties and questions that i want to ask.
>>>
>>> Could anyone please tell me how to proceed.
>
> [Begins evaluating OP against checklist below]
>
>> First, make your subject line in the email descriptively relevant to
>> your problem.
>
> Check.
>
>> Do not put all your problems into one email,
>
> Check.
>
>> but if you do have separate issues, make an email to the list
>> specific to each one.
>
> So far so good.
>
>> Describe what attempts you have taken to solve them yourself
>
> Not applicable. (Original Post *is* that attempt.)

No, it's applicable.
(1) What he might have tried could cut out some potential(s).
(2) There are a lot of people around who prefer to use your mind, and
not their own. It's a good gauge in determining if someone is worth
helping or not.

--
`Religion is regarded by the common people as true,
by the wise as false,

— Lucius Annæus Seneca.

Terrorism, the new religion.

Registered Linux User: 554515