Re: why foxit hasn't been included in buster?

Celejar wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 10:07:34 +0200
> Erwan David <erwan@rail.eu.org> wrote:
>
> > Le 25/06/2020 à 09:41, Klaus Singvogel a écrit :
> > >
> > > Btw, if you know a Form capable PDF viewer, which is FOSS, let me know.
> > >

> > Okular does (KDE document viewer, not only PDF)
>
> As does Gnome's Evince / Document Viewer. I don't know if it works with
> all PDF forms, but I just tested it with this one, and it seems to work
> fine:
>
> http://foersom.com/net/HowTo/data/OoPdfFormExample.pdf

Thanks for the input.

I'm sorry that I forgot the important part: the calculation via JavaScript.

There exists PDF Forms, which can calculate, and I'm sure that evince
Version 3.30.2-3+deb10u1, which is shipped with Debian Buster, is not
able.

I'm not sure about Okular, but will find out later. :-)

Best regards,
	Klaus.
--
Klaus Singvogel
GnuPG-Key-ID: 1024R/5068792D  1994-06-27