Re: Firefox shrinks to horizontal bar when viewing youtube video and scrolling vertically

On Monday, June 22, 2020 11:06:25 AM rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
> Thanks, sounds like a plan!
>
> On Monday, June 22, 2020 08:24:23 AM Dan Ritter wrote:
> > I have not experienced this.
> >
> > Start with:
> >     * quit Firefox
> >
> >     * start firefox from a command line with -P
> >
> >     * create a new profile
> >
> >     * does the problem continue? If not, you had a config or
> >
> >       add-on issue. Go back to your old profile and
> >       remove add-ons and reset config, or continue here if
> >       you prefer.

Ahh, the problem seems to be gone in a clean profile, so I may spend some time
in the old profile disabling add-ons and plugins.  (I don't have that many,
don't know if I have to restart after each -- maybe I'll disable them all,
restart firefox, and then add the ones I really want back one at a time.

I don't recall doing anything special in the configuration, not sure I made any
changes at all.  I did block cookies from some sites, I don't think that
should have an effect.