Re: Firefox shrinks to horizontal bar when viewing youtube video and scrolling vertically

Rh Kramer wrote:
> Aside: emailing from a different computer -- "Reply to:" will get to the right
> computer.  (I decided to use pasteboard, didn't wait for a better suggestion
> -- I hope the images are accessible.)
>
> Problem with viewing Youtube videos on Firefox version 68.9.0 on Jessie (but
> not with the same version on Buster (well, at least so far):

I have not experienced this.

Start with:

    * quit Firefox

    * start firefox from a command line with -P

    * create a new profile

    * does the problem continue? If not, you had a config or
      add-on issue. Go back to your old profile and
      remove add-ons and reset config, or continue here if
      you prefer.

    * if it still exists: unpack the current Firefox from Mozilla in
      /opt/firefox and run it.

    * does the problem exist here? tell us either way.

-dsr-