AMD Ryzen 7 Pro + Radeon Graphics

Hi,

After installing “firmware-bullseye-D1-alpha2-amd64-DVD-1” on an AMD Ryzen 7 Pro + Radeon Graphics platform, the system boots but no desktop (Gnome) is launched & the screen is blank.

Is this platform supported?  I set “nomodeset” on the boot line, but that did not work.  I booted to runlevel 3 to investigate, but the keyboard wasn’t configured properly.  I looked far & wide & could not find any solution or information regarding this issue.

Thanks,