Re: technical terms overhaul

On Sun, 21 Jun 2020 08:36:33 +0200
deloptes <deloptes@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello deloptes,

I'm simply going to ignore most of what you wrote, but this, I won't
pass by;

>just fine. Also in the west - in example all the companies that use
>child labor.
>So you (I dare to call you all cowards) do not stand up against modern

To say I do nothing about it makes assumptions about me based on no
evidence whatsoever.  To include 'everybody' in your assumption of
'laissez-faire' is even more offensive.  You have no idea what all other
individual's activities are.

AFAIAC, EOT.

--
 Regards  _
My limbs are like palm trees swaying in the breeze