Re: which package to file a bug against?

On Sb, 20 iun 20, 08:54:52, Matt Zagrabelny wrote:
> Greetings d-u,
>
> I have a new-ish laptop and a pair of the function keys (screen
> brighter/dimmer) are mapped to the wrong function (mic mute/unmute).

Are you using the correct keyboard layout?

You could try 'dpkg-reconfigure keyboard-configuration' and selecting
the one that comes closest to yours.

If that doesn't work either you might need a custom keymap (that could
also be submitted upstream for inclusion).

Kind regards,
Andrei