Re: technical terms overhaul

Eike Lantzsch wrote:

> I really like "redlist" and "greenlist". Traffic lights abound in every
> country and are most probably well understood everywhere.
> Have a nice day
> Eike

I think you deal with symptoms and not with the causes.
Obama was 8y in power - what he did? Right - nothing!

You all are going crazy with this stuff. Changing names does not change
reality. Also in the computer world no person is affected, so nothing
racial here.

Redlist/green list - penny lane or whatever - you are out of your mind.

I have a better idea - let us forbid the colors white and black, because
people like you may think they reffer to race.

F**king crazy you are! You must understand that only through education
something will change - so better take care that the democrats stop
hindering the black access to education in the US and stop promoting lies
around.

Hey Eike wake up! It has nothing to do with race ... oh oh just forgot to
mention in the holy scripts it is mentioned black and white - should be
change it ... may be we should stop saying day and night ... oh ... there
are so many things you have to take care of ... don't stop.

I can't describe it with other word but "idiotic". This was the worse spam
I've read here.