Fw: Fw: Grub cannot see my new hard drive

The internal hard drive was visible to Grub, as was the other external USB hard drive, a Western Digital drive. Having an external hard drive connected with USB is not the problem. Grub was on /dev/sda and used to boot the Western Digital drive just fine, until Grub was reconfigured to boot the Toshiba hard drive instead.

name=Matthew%20Campbell&email=trenix25%40pm.me