Re: [OT] Regular DKIM issues on this ML (was: Re: why !oh why Debian and application list)

Hi,

12 juin 2020 à 22:16 de mstone@debian.org:

> More information from the OP, it looks like the message sent to the list was base64 encoded html. So I'm guessing that the list software autoconverted that to plain text--which would mean there's no way to preserve a valid DKIM signature.

It's a nice explanation BUT why most of my emails are ok then on the ML?

NB: no need to send me other specimen for the time being, many thanks :)

Best regards,
l0f4r0