problems compiling linux-source-4.19

Hi.  I am having problems compiling the current linux-source4.19.  I
am using the same config file -- just copied to .config, except that I
had to get rid of the gpg key in the cryptographic api section.  I get
the following error when trying to compile:

  CC      arch/x86/hyperv/hv_init.o
  arch/x86/hyperv/hv_init.c: In function hyperv_init:
  arch/x86/hyperv/hv_init.c:338:52: error: expected expression before
  , token
    guest_id = generate_guest_id(0, LINUX_VERSION_CODE, 0);
                                                        ^
											 make[2]: ***
  [scripts/Makefile.build:309: arch/x86/hyperv/hv_init.o] Error 1

Any ideas on how to proceed?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?