Re: why !oh why Debian and application list

Seeds Notoneofmy wrote:
> very different. I want to imagine a world of using a stable and secure
> computer to achieve much more. Or, perhaps my frustration is influenced
> by chastisement from a friend recently, a programmer, who said; life's
> short, time is precious, why spend time getting things to work on Linux?

For one thing, when you make a fix to Linux, everybody else can
get the benefits, too.

This mailing list is a living archive of answers, plus a bunch
of people who are willing to answer questions where they can --
and then those answers are archived and available to help future
people.

-dsr-