Re: why !oh why Debian and application list

Hi,

7 juin 2020 à 22:03 de notoneofmyseeds@gmx.de:

> Thanks for your help. Please see above. To be sure, I'm running as
> 'root.' Should I log into 'regular' user and do these again?

Please just run the following commands as a simple user (no need to cd to anything):
* cat /usr/share/applications/org.musicbrainz.Picard.desktop
* cat /usr/share/metainfo/org.musicbrainz.Picard.appdata.xml
* desktop-file-validate /usr/share/applications/org.musicbrainz.Picard.desktop
* echo $?

Best regards,
l0f4r0