Buster install with UEFI boot not working

Hi

I am trying to install a buster through PXE netbooting using UEFI boot.  The currents setup  works for BIOS correctly.

I changed dhcpd config file using 'option arch' to point to correct filename and that bit is working as when booting with PXE, the server manages to download grubx64.efi.

The last message, I am getting is "NBP file downloaded successfully" and then nothing happens. I can see from syslogs of provisioning server that it also served grub.cfg file etc.

Google gives me conflicting results.  I have two main question:

1. Should I use grubx64.efi or bootnetx64.efi for UEFI PXE boot?
2. Do  I have to change default grub.conf file in debian-installer/amd64/grub/grub.cfg. There are suggestions  to use linuxefi and initrdefi instead of linux and initrd in grub.cfg .

Is there anything need to be change for UEFI booting?

Thanks for your help

Kashif