Re: dmenu and xmonad in buster not working together

On Wed, Jun 3, 2020, 9:09 AM Philipp Kemmeter <pk@philippkemmeter.de> wrote:
Heya!

I'm unsure whether to report a bug or not. My situation:
I'm using xmonad and dmenu from suckless-tools package.
I just upgraded to buster.

When I start dmenu, the input of neither mouse nor keyboard is registered
anymore, and as xmonad freezes by purpouse until dmenu returns something, I'm
stuck. The only way to work further is switching to a non-X terminal and
killing dmenu.

I  *love*  the name of the Package, "suckless-tools"!

Kenneth Parker