Re: Fwd: lists.debian.org has received bounces from you

On Tuesday 26 May 2020 17:23:53 Abhishek Dixit wrote:

> What should I do for bounce messages I get.

Delete them.  Debians filtering passes whats obviously spam, and my isp
often bounces them, but it only 1 every 2 or 3 weeks so its very very
rare you'll get kicked off the list.  So I've been nuking them for at
least a decade.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis