Re: lists.debian.org has received bounces from you

On 5/26/20, Abhishek Dixit <abhidixit87@gmail.com> wrote:
> What should I do for bounce messages I get.

Hi! I THINK I finally traced this down to being about... GMAIL...
bouncing emails into S*pam bucket for reasons often known only to
itself. You could try finding a way to add the affected user lists to
your address book or something.

The thing is.. I THINK the lists that have sent similar to me are
already in my own address book (from me posting)... and it didn't stop
the bouncing from still happening. The reason there is most likely
because Gmail is bouncing based on something in the *original*
sender's email, NOT directly because it's coming from ANY of the
useful Debian listservs here...

Pulling anything that ends up in the S*pam bucket will help a little,
but I've found Gmail has not figured out my methodology for retrieving
emails from there. I still continue to find emails in there all the
time.

In those cases, it seems to frequently be Debian Users that I hadn't
seen posting until they were found bounced into that directory. The
affected Debian Users don't often end up back in there once I've
initially... rescued them...

Cindy :)
--
Cindy-Sue Causey