Re: How could you load only once a Linux ultility without a batch --input-files kind of option and repeatedly use it on many files? . . .

On 5/14/20, Nicolas George <george@nsup.org> wrote:

> The question was not how to find the files, the formulation of the
> question indicates that Albretch has that covered.

 Yeah, my problem is not finding the files per se. I have them or
could have them easily listed.

 The thing is that when you work on copora research you have to get
fairly complicated answers from millions of text "as fast as possible"
and you have to make sure that your baseline hasn't been changed.

 I will have to play (again) with the options that you have given me
and by the way I said sha256sum as an example in the typical case you
would run "file" and two hashes on each file and that would take
forever a user's machine.

 lbrtchx