I'd like to use private snippets with UltiSnips.

Hello, Debian folks.

I am confusing that I wasn't able to achieve to use private snippets
with UltiSnips.

Vim with UltiSnips works fine basically. Then I advanced next step.

I tried time and lorem can expand. Then I did

$ cp /var/lib/vim/addons/UltiSnips/all.snippets \
~/myUltiSnips/changelog.snippets

Then I edited last snippet like this.

snippet mylorem "Lorem Ipsum - 50 Words" b

I tried to expand snippets. It did not work.

Please help me. What should I check next?

Thank you for your advice.
Best. Yukiharu.

P.S. If you find any missing information, please let me know.

Let me show you my environment and settings.
[0] system infomatation
[1] result of vim-addon-manager
[2] UltiSnips settings in .vimrc
[3] result of set ft
  filetype=changelog
[4] result of py3 import sys; print(sys.version)
3.8.3(rc1)
[5] result of `ls -la ~/myUltiSnips/`

[0]
-- System Information:
Debian Release: bullseye/sid
  APT prefers unstable
  APT policy: (500, 'unstable')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)

Kernel: Linux 5.6.0-1-amd64 (SMP w/8 CPU cores)
Kernel taint flags: TAINT_WARN
Locale: LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=ja_JP.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8),
LANGUAGE=ja_JP.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8) Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash
Init: systemd (via /run/systemd/system)
LSM: AppArmor: enabled

Versions of packages vim-ultisnips depends on:
ii  python             2.7.17-2
ii  vim-addon-manager  0.5.10
ii  vim-nox            2:8.2.0716-3

Versions of packages vim-ultisnips recommends:
ii  vim-snippets  1.0.0-7

vim-ultisnips suggests no packages.

-- no debconf information

[1] result of vim-addon-manager
vim-addon-manager
# Name                     User Status  System Status
airline                     removed       installed
airline-themes              removed       installed
align                       removed       removed
alternate                   removed       removed
bufexplorer                 removed       removed
calendar                    removed       removed
closetag                    removed       removed
colors-sampler-pack         removed       removed
cvsmenu                     removed       removed
debPlugin                   installed     removed
detectindent                removed       removed
doxygen-toolkit             removed       removed
editexisting                removed       removed
editorconfig                removed       removed
enhanced-commentify         removed       removed
fugitive                    installed     installed
gnupg                       removed       removed
info                        removed       removed
jinja                       installed     removed
justify                     removed       removed
latex-suite                 installed     removed
lbdbq                       removed       removed
matchit                     removed       removed
minibufexplorer             removed       removed
nerd-commenter              removed       removed
omnicppcomplete             removed       removed
po                          removed       removed
powerline                   installed     removed
project                     installed     removed
python-indent               installed     removed
python-jedi                 installed     removed
secure-modelines            removed       removed
snippets                    removed       installed
snippetsEmu                 removed       removed
sokoban                     removed       removed
supertab                    removed       removed
surround                    removed       removed
taglist                     installed     removed
tetris                      removed       removed
ultisnips                   installed     installed
utl                         removed       removed
vcscommand                  removed       removed
vimplate                    removed       removed
voom                        installed     removed
whatdomain                  removed       removed
winmanager                  removed       removed
xmledit                     removed       removed

[2] UltiSnips settings in .vimrc
let g:UltiSnipsExpandTrigger="<tab>"
let g:UltiSnipsJumpForwardTrigger="<c-b>"
let g:UltiSnipsJumpBackwardTrigger="<c-z>"
let g:UltiSnipsSnippetsDir=$HOME.'/myUltiSnips/'

[5] result of `ls -la ~/myUltiSnips/`
LANG=C;ls -la ~/myUltiSnips/
total 4
drwxr-xr-x 1 yabuki yabuki   36 May 14 23:35 .
drwxr-xr-x 1 yabuki yabuki 2070 May 14 23:10 ..
-rw-r--r-- 1 yabuki yabuki 3758 May 14 09:56 changelog.snippets
--
Yukiharu Yabuki (矢吹幸治)                      I use Debian GNU/Linux