Re: I'd like to use private snippets with UltiSnips.

Hi, there.

I had posted the last article. I found a way how I do.

let g:UltiSnipsUsePythonVersion = 3
let g:UltiSnipsExpandTrigger="<tab>"
let g:UltiSnipsJumpForwardTrigger="<c-b>"
let g:UltiSnipsJumpBackwardTrigger="<c-z>"
let g:UltiSnipsSnippetDirectories=[$HOME.'/myUltiSnips/']

These snippets that I made make me be more productive.

Best, Yukiharu.

--
Yukiharu Yabuki (矢吹幸治)                      I use Debian GNU/Linux