Re: How could you load only once a Linux ultility without a batch --input-files kind of option and repeatedly use it on many files? . . .

Nicolas George wrote:
> Dan Ritter (12020-05-14):
> > find . -name "*foo" -print
>
> I have not not noticed where Albretch told us that the millions of files
> where all together and could be selected by a simplistic pattern on
> their name.
>
> The question was not how to find the files, the formulation of the
> question indicates that Albretch has that covered.

What effect did you mean your message to have?

Was it to cause me to change my behavior?

Or did you just feel like being mean?

I hope your day gets better. I imagine it was pretty stressful.
That's the case for lots of people these days.

-dsr-