Re: Is there a Debian oriented Rasberry Pi list

Richard Owlett wrote:

> Done.
> Thank you.

Not sure what you exactly want to achieve - the look or the functionality,
but I was thinking while reading your post about the Gemini PDA with the
Sailfish or some of the Sailfish community ports to various other hardware.

I was using Nokia N9 which was very close to debian (the MeeGo project) and
moved to the Sailfish after it morally served out.

I mean a smart phone is somehow ancestor of the palm pilot. I had the III
and V versions. This was my first portable notebook (literally) and it was
greatly integrated with the KDE3. Aaah nostalgy ... but the best experience
I had was with the N9 and the Sailfish on the Xperia X.