Re: Is there a Debian oriented Rasberry Pi list

On 05/03/2020 09:53 AM, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
On Du, 03 mai 20, 07:49:51, Richard Owlett wrote:

I had browsed that list. It would definitely be appropriate if I already had
chosen specific Raspberry Pi hardware and needed help getting Debian
installed/running. My current problem is selecting components which mutually
compatible electrically and physically. When selecting between component-A
and component-B, I would want to know  which was more Debian "friendly".

In my opinion uch a question would be be on-topic for debian-arm.

Kind regards,
Andrei

Done.
Thank you.