Re: Anti-malware for my personal Debian workstation?

Hi Thomas,

3 mai 2020 à 19:53 de scdbackup@gmx.net:

> l0f4r0@tuta.io wrote:
>
>> I understand you like hunting for bugs into malware. It's like R&D...
>> But what makes you think "free virus producers are just much better
>> programmers than those of MS-Windows malware"? Do you think writing a
>> malware on Linux requires more technical knowledge than on Windows?
>>
> They skillfully disguise their misanthropy as unintended mistakes
> which nevertheless get defended against any fixing for decades.
>
> (I fear to have already told the stories of the CD TAO Read-Ahead bug,
> the sr SG_IO Concurrency bug, or the Automatic CD Tray Loading bug.
> Else i would now annoy the public by lamenting them and their near
> immortality.)

I've searched into the debian-user ML archives because I had no idea what you were talking about...
These topics seem to be dedicated to initiated people ;)

> Have a nice day :)

Thanks, a "good night" for me ;)
Take care!

l0f4r0