Re: Package integration date into repository

Hi Andrei,

27 avr. 2020 à 08:35 de andreimpopescu@gmail.com:

> On Lu, 27 apr 20, 01:12:29, l0f4r0@tuta.io wrote:
>
>> 26 avr. 2020 à 09:09 de andreimpopescu@gmail.com:
>>
>> > What are you trying to achieve?
>> >
>> I just would like to make some correlation between when new code is
>> publicly available (through GitHub for example) and when it's
>> integrated into official Debian repositories.
>>
> Sure... for what purpose? :)

Initially, I just wanted to compare one of my debian packages with all its related GitHub releases (because I didn't know when it was out). But I soon realized that I could rely on the version numbering instead so it just became a theoretical question out of curiosity because I was almost sure this information would be accessible with the correct switch/option under CLI. Visibly I was wrong ;)

Best regards,
l0f4r0