Re: Accessing security.debian.org through https

	Hi.

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 08:11:29AM -0400, Greg Wooledge wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 09:13:43PM +0300, Reco wrote:
> > Technically, you can: https://deb.debian.org/debian-security
> > Not that using it will not be useful in any way as currently it just
> > serves an HTTP redirect to http://security.debian.org
>
> That doesn't seem to be true.  As I said last week, my workplace's
> firewall has recently started blocking Debian's package mirrors, but
>
> deb     https://deb.debian.org/debian-security buster/updates main contrib non-free

I stand corrected.
It's https://deb.debian.org/debian-security verbatim that does the
redirect.
An attempt to get any file via this apt-proxy-ng instance will result in
a file served by HTTPS.
For instance, this should work without any redirect:

https://deb.debian.org/debian-security/pool/updates/main/c/chromium/chromium_80.0.3987.162-1~deb10u1.dsc

Reco