Best way to install not-last-version package (on Testing)?

Hi,

I'm in the situation of trying to install 'reportbug' and
'virt-manager' (but the question is in general, for any
package/situation) in Debian Testing and both have dependencies with
serious bugs which make the installation potentially problematic...

In a case like this, which would be the best solution?

I thought on installing some near-previous version of both packages,
but, where can I find those? Is there a Debian Archive of some kind
for cases like this?

If there is, should I use something like 'gdebi'?, or there's a
completely cleaner/proper way to manage this situations?

Thanks (a lot). And good weekend to everybody.