Re: For all specimens of Homo sapiens - about COVID19

Gene Heskett wrote:

> And it isn't even properly coded pgp.  Draw your own conclusions about
> its veracity.
> Cheers, Gene Heskett

Gene, you do not have to even have a look at the sig. The subject and first
few sentences are enough.
Funny was the paragraph about "going back to normal". I can tell you now -
there will be no going back to normal for many people on this planet.

I guess for us sitting infront of the PC, only few things changed, but for
the people that got used to flying cheap without a reason, the world is now
upside down and thanks God for that. Only problem - they learn nothing, so
I call for going back to normal and bringing a relief to nature.

regards