Re: javascript

On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 1:50 PM Russell L. Harris <russell@rlharris.org> wrote:

The link is titled "Audio Complete Show 1 hr 58 Min":
https://pipedreams.publicradio.org/www_publicradio/tools/
media_player/popup.php?name=pipedreams/2020/04/13_pipedreams_128

I am running Debian 10.  Synaptic does not find in the Debian archive
a _javascript_ package.  And I seem to remember that _javascript_ is not a
good thing.

Hmm, it "just worked" for me. I'm running bullseye/sid, with Firefox 74.0, and (as revealed by "about:plugins"):
File: libfreshwrapper-flashplayer.so
Version: 32.0.0.344
State: Enabled
Shockwave Flash 32.0 r0
A new window opened, with a blocky flash icon, which I clicked on, and then had to give permission to run Flash on this site, and then their player started right up and started playing.

--
Kent West                    <")))><