Re: javascript

On 2020-04-16, Russell L. Harris <russell@rlharris.org> wrote:
> When attempting to listen to a recorded pipe organ broadcast posted on
> a web site of Minnesota Public Radio (MPR), I am taken to a page which
> has the message,"To view this content, Javascript must be enabled and
> Adobe Flash Player must be installed."

Your browser (whose veritable identity you've kept under wraps for
security reasons) settings are blocking flash; change "Block sites from
running flash (recommended)" to "Ask first" with the slider, then reload
the page, click on the Adobe flash icon, and "Allow" rather than "Deny."

A Tribute to Notre Dame Cathedral from Dallas, Texas. Worked for me
in *my* browser.