Re: Debian is testing Discourse

On Ma, 14 apr 20, 13:34:30, John Hasler wrote:
> Brad writes:
> > I /thought/ Discourse was a service similar to, say, google groups.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discourse_(software)
>
> The company behind it offers such a service.  I would be appalled if
> Debian made use of it.

Debian is hosting all its official services and there is no indication
this is going to change (for any of its official services).

On the other hand I'm guessing most of us are also not donating to
support Debian with hardware, hosting, etc. so it's not fair for us to
judge how Debian is providing its free services.

Kind regards,
Andrei