Re: Debian is testing Discourse

On Tue, 14 Apr 2020 08:58:12 -0000 (UTC)
Curt <curty@free.fr> wrote:

Hello Curt,

>Color me stupid but I mosied over to the test site and couldn't figure
>out how to post. Maybe you gotta sign up (that must be it).

It is just that.

>My current Trust Level: Totally Untrustworthy.

Until you've posted, and your initial post(s) have been proved to be
acceptable (IOW, not offensive, off topic, spam.....), yep.

>Some Discourse "badges":

All very juvenile, I agree.  One doesn't have to 'play' that game,
though.

--
 Regards  _
He's got all the answers