multiple desktop environments and performance

hello,
I would like to know if having multiple (say 3) different desktop
environments would have an effect in performance of my machine, as
opposed to having a single one. If I have Gnome already installed and
then install Lxqt and Mate. Would you expect to see any effect on the
performance when using any one of them? (as opposed to having only one
installed) (I guess when I say performance I mean what a newbie like me
means, snappiness, more resources available)

thank you,