Re: Unstable ==> Testing ==> Stable

Hi there,
youre are far from an idiot. All this stuff like stable etc/ etc. rests on conventions. You wrote you never insxtalled something other than stable. So: do not worry why should you worry about this shit. In a philosophical way your point of view if you have any developed now on this topic can be argumented as well I think.
have a nice sunday,
steef