Re: Debian is testing Discourse

On 12/4/20 10:09 pm, Andy Smith wrote:
I am really glad that Debian is investigating this option and I look
forward to answering (and asking!) typical debian-user questions
there. I hope that fellow debian-user regulars will give it a try
with an open mind.

OK I might give it a try - but my history with fora that are available in browser is that I forget to go look at what is happening; even when I ask a question. At least with email, I get a prompt to look at un-read mail.

If the interface is as good as google mail in browser, I won't last long; maybe 2 minutes.

--
Keith Bainbridge

ke1th3216@zoho.com
+61 (0)447 667 468