Re: geolocation services disabled and Gnome maps

On Vi, 10 apr 20, 08:24:41, Anil Felipe Duggirala wrote:

> I don't know if somehow ISPs here have a more detailed (precise
> location) database based on IP, or if that is possible at all.

As far as I can tell it depends a lot on the ISP.

My current one apparently maintains its database down to city level...
and then allocates those IPs dynamically all over the country :)

My previous ISP was allocating pseudo-static IPs with location as
accurate as city area.

Kind regards,
Andrei